IDAHO'S PREFERRED FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION SPECIALISTS
When accidents involve fire, it creates instant fear of losing everything. After a house fire, homeowners are in shock, and they are at their most vulnerable stage of recovery. Take the time to research your Fire and Smoke Damage restoration company. The restoration process can sometimes take 6 months or longer. We understand that choosing a company to work with for that time can be difficult. Elite Restoration is your local fire & smoke damage restoration company. We handle your restoration job with a proven track record, a guarantee of satisfaction, and a commitment to communication. Most importantly, we care about your family, your home, and doing the job right. Elite Restoration offers fire & smoke damage restoration services inTwin Falls,Boise,Bellevue,Pocatello,Idaho Falls,Meridian, andBurley, Idaho.
YOUR FULL SERVICE FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION TEAM
- We provide 24/7 emergency service all year long
- 1 hour or less response time
- Free estimate from one of our certified specialists
- We communicate with insurance companies until the restoration work is complete.
- We offer demolition & reconstruction services
- 24/7 Door & Window Board Up Services
- Tarp Services
- Residential Board Up Services
- Commercial Board Up Services
- Perimeter security
- Temporary fencing
- Insurance Billing
- Vacant / Foreclosed Properties
OUR FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS
WHAT TO DO IN A
FIRE DAMAGE EMERGENCY
You can take these steps to prevent further damage until an Elite Restoration professional arrives to assist you:
- Open windows for ventilation.
- Rub petroleum jelly or other oil on metal surfaces to inhibit oxidation of the metal surfaces.
- 擦干净灌浆、浴设备、台面和appliances with household cleaners as soon as possible after a fire. Smoke residue can stain these fixtures. Immediate cleaning can prevent the need to have these replaced.
- Brush smoke particulate from furnishings and draperies.
- Do not attempt to wash walls, ceilings, or other porous surfaces.
- Dispose of food and canned goods exposed to excessive heat.
- Remove and deodorize clothing. Proper smoke damage cleaning is vital. Improper cleaning may set odor permanently.
FIRE DAMAGE & SMOKE DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES
Fire Odor Removal and Deodorization
Elite Restoration uses various methods to remove and repair fire, smoke and water damage. We use specialized equipment to completely remove fire and smoke odors, meaning we don’t just cover them up. Our deodorization equipment and supplies penetrate cracks and crevices, therefore neutralizing and eliminating fire and smoke odors. Additionally, the entire contents of the affected property are packed up and cleaned thoroughly at our specialized facility.
Structural Fire Cleaning Services
Even if your building doesn't need any repair work forfire damage, it will still benefit from a professional cleaning. Elite Restoration is a full-service fire damage cleanup and restoration company. Our fire damage restoration services crews are licensed, bonded, and insured. Contact us online or give us a call to schedule fire and smoke damage restoration services for your home or business. Elite Restoration also provides 24/7 service for emergencies due to fire or smoke damage.
Microbial Decontamination of Fire Damaged Houses
Elite Restoration dries, cleans, and sanitizes your crawl spaces and HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) system to decontaminate your home.
Fire and smoke damage require more service and expertise than an ordinary contractor or house cleaner can provide. Restoring a property back to livable condition takes time and care. Elite Restoration removes smoke and soot from upholstered furnishings, carpets, draperies, and building interiors. Our team cleans, deodorizes, refinishes, and restores hard furnishings. The teams have experience in residential, commercial, and industrial smoke damage restoration. If not charred, we restore the building’s contents to their pre-loss condition.
Please note:Fire damage requires more than a janitorial cleaning. Soot can be permanently embedded by improper cleaning. Here’s abrief guide to help make sure it’s done properly.
Post Fire Damage Structural Repair and Restoration
Emergency Response Action Plan
- Consult the fire chief about the safety of the structure and a timeline for re-entering the building.
IMPORTANT:Do not re-enter the property until the fire chief says it is safe.
- The fire department will often have your utilities shut off or disconnected while they are fighting a fire.
- Check to be sure they are disconnected before entering the area. Do not attempt to re-connect your utilities yourself, and do not have them restored without approval from the fire department. It is best to have a professional look for leaks before resuming utilities.
IMPORTANT:Do not light a match, smoke on the property, or use electrical equipment and appliances until they are properly inspected.
- When you do reenter, be aware of structural damage that may fail; watch for charred beams and sagging ceilings.
- When appropriate, use hard hats and other safety gear.
- Stay away from electrical shock hazards. Standing water and exposed wiring is a dangerous combination. Be careful of damage inside walls that might not be visible.
- People with allergies and respiratory problems as well as pets should stay out of the area until after clean-up is completed. Ventilating the home can remove soot residues and other harmful airborne irritants.
- If you have a fireproof safe or strongbox that survived the disaster, do not open the box for several hours, as the air inside can keep an extremely high temperature. It could burn everything in the box when the air meets the cool outside air.
- 不消耗任何heat-exposed食物,饮料,或我吗dication. These can be chemically altered and dangerous to consume. Contact your pharmacist or physician to replace your medications.
IMPORTANT:Never go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on. Do not use and ordinary household vacuum to remove water, and do not use electrical appliances while standing on wet carpet or wet floors.
Following these guidelines cancontrol and minimize losses. Contacting a professional in the early stages of a disaster can save you time and money. Most insurance policies require you to mitigate a disaster and take steps to prevent further damage.